By clicking on “Submit” you accept that the data provided will be used for purposes exclusively related to registration and participation in the “Ino Annual Symposium 2020” conference.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation No. 679/2016), we inform you that your data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. Your data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in any case in accordance with the law in force. The processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR on security, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR; furthermore, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR.
At any time you can request:
1) confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
2) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
3) obtain the rectification and cancellation of data;
4) obtain the limitation of the processing;
5) obtain data portability;
6) oppose the processing at any time;
7) propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
For the request to delete your data in our database you can send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller: email@example.com,
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Data Processing Manager: email@example.com